Your body and your mind function together as a whole. In the same way that you cannot separate your breath from your digestion and your feelings, I look at the totality of your symptoms, your history and how you present yourself to identify how to best support your journey to health.
I do not treat symptoms; they are indicators, your body’s language to express where it needs attention. Treating separate symptoms is like treating individual words in a sentence. They loose meaning when we do not consider the entire string.
As your doctor I will seek to understand the blockages to wellbeing you face. These may change as you reach higher states of wellbeing.
Common conditions that patients seek solutions for:
Note: We can work in cooperation with other practitioners, according to your needs and wishes.
• Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue
• Common Cold, Flu, Ear Infections, Sinusitis
• Allergies, Asthma, Lung Diseases
• Endocrine Dysfunction including Thyroid Disease
• Hormonal Imbalances, including Menopause, Infertility
• Hypertension, Heart and Cardiovascular Health
• Digestive Disorders, Weight Loss and Management
• Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Pain Management
• Autoimmune Conditions
• Lyme Disease, Hepatitis, Chronic Infections
• ADD / ADHD in Adults and Children
• Pre & Post Operative Care
• Alzheimer's, Aging and Wellness
• Multiple Sclerosis, Neurologic Conditions
• Cancer Treatment Support